Kloeckner & Co is one of the largest producer-independent distributors of steel and metal products and one of the leading steel service center companies worldwide. Based on its distribution and service network of around 170 locations in 12 countries, the Group supplies more than 130,000 customers. As a pioneer of the digital transformation in the steel industry, Kloeckner & Co’s target is to fully digitalize its supply and service chain and to support the launch of an independent open industry platform, which shall become the dominant vertical platform of the steel and metals industry. With XOM Metals GmbH Kloeckner & Co founded an online platform company.
Account Manager E-Commerce (m/f)
XOM Metals GmbH maintains an online platform for the trading and distribution of goods, in particular steel, metal and plastic products of all kinds, as well as the affords of related services. This gives you a very exciting mix of a startup and corporate atmosphere in an appealing and dynamic team. Together, we are digitizing the steel industry and you are actively involved in expanding the success of XOM Metals GmbH. Through your expertise, you can help form the company.
- You serve as the lead point of contact for all customer account management matters.
- You build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships.
- You develop trusted advisor relationships with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors.
- You ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives.
- You communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders clearly.
- You develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to meet sales quotas.
- You do the forecast and track key account metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts).
- You prepare reports on account status.
- You collaborate with sales team to identify and grow opportunities within territory.
- You assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed.
- You have a BA/BS degree in Business Administration, Sales or relevant field.
- You have proven work experience (5 years) as an (Key)Account Manager, Sales Manager, Project Manager or relvant role.
- You have experience in delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs.
- You have a high affinity for technical and analytic methods.
- You have the ability to understand, interpret, discuss and model complex business processes and embed those into IT system architecture.
- You know Enterprise E-Commerce solutions and Content Management Systems, advantageous SAP and SAP hybris.
- You need (profound) knowledge of HTML, XML, BPMN, JIRA and XLS.
- You know E-Commerce KPis.
- Your Project Management skills to keep business needs and development aligned are excellent.
- You are able to work under pressure, autonomous and with great attention to detail.
- Your ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail is proven.
- You are reliable and characterized by high engagement, solution orientation and sovereign appearance even in difficult situations.
- You would like to contribute your ideas to improve existing processes or create new ones.
- You are quickly working on complex issues.
- You communication skills in German and English, both verbally and in writing, are fluent.
- Teamwork, self-initiative, diligence and serviceability are required.
- This position may require occasional travel.
- Sales/technical experience in Metallurgical industries (steel, foundry) will be appreciated.
SAP hybris (advantageous)Office Suite Lucid ChartsJIRAConfluenceGoogle AnalyticsFilezilla / FTPPCMobileSAP