Klöckner & Co is one of the largest producer-independent distributors of steel and metal products and one of the leading steel service center companies worldwide. Based on its distribution and service network of around 170 locations in 12 countries, the Group supplies about 130,000 customers. As a pioneer of the digital transformation in the steel industry, Klöckner & Co's target is to fully digitalize the supply and service chain. With XOM Metals GmbH Klöckner & Co founded an online platform company.
XOM Metals GmbH maintains an online platform for the trading and distribution of goods, in particular steel, metal and plastic products of all kinds, as well as the affords of related services. This gives you a very exciting mix of a startup and corporate atmosphere in an appealing and dynamic team. Together, we are digitizing the steel industry and you are actively involved in expanding the success of XOM Metals GmbH. Through your expertise, you can help form the company.
- Independent support of XOM Metals GmbH in the areas of reporting, planning and investment
- Cross-sectional tasks such as analyzes and method development
- (Further) development of the KPIs
- Close and proactive cooperation with the specialist areas
- Support for forecast and budget creation
- Further development of existing reporting systems
- You have completed a degree in economics with focus on controlling / finance.
- You have accounting skills (for example, activating projects).
- You have experience in software development.
- Your PC skills (MS-Office) SAP FI, BW, BO are very good.
- Your analytical understanding is very strong.
- Your German and English skills are excellent.
- You would like to contribute your ideas and assume responsibility for the results of your work.
- A special strength lies in your pronounced communication ability.
- Teamwork, self-initiative, diligence, high operational readiness and serviceability are a prerequisite.